Wednesday, April 15, 2009

What is This Madness!?

"Oh, crap!" And no this is not me just saying this, this is me quoting myself from last night. And there is only one (well probably more...but still) reason why I would be saying this around the time of 11:30 and 12:00, and that is because I missed a day!!! Urg!

So it must have been a week ago or something when I said to myself "oh, you can miss a day, no one will miss you" but then of course I had to convince myself otherwise by talking back (yes, I talk/argue with myself, don't judge, it helps) and saying "but how cool will it be when at the end of April you have actually blogged for everyday of April since you've started?" And then I got mad at myself, but I still logged on to blogger and started writing my blog, because guess what? It would be pretty damn cool to be able to accomplish that. But what do I do? I fail, of course. But I have no hard feelings...I think I'm doing pretty well, and I'll just take a freebie, no more though!

So I logged on to blogger today, ready to write this days blog when I see something by my little profile box, thingy. It says that there's a "scheduled outage" happening tomorrow. So I was confused and at first I was like, are they shunning me? Like my blogs aren't good enough so they want to get rid of me, and shut me down. But then I clicked on the "learn more" link and I was like oooh, but then I was like what is this madness!? Like you find the need to inform us that there's going to be an outage at 2 o'clock for 10 MINUTES!

Wow, you find the need to tell us that...I thought you were shunning me. I'm still in school then anyways, so what use is that to me? But whatevs, it's probably important to some people, to be informed so they don't think their computer is broken.

See you tomorrow!

P.S. I got shoes!!!

A little inspiration, with something to make you laugh (don't mind the swearing):

Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch slap that mother fucker upside the head

No comments:

Post a Comment