Sunday, April 5, 2009

Oh Sun, How I've Missed Thee

Okay so I totally almost forgot about this. I mean great going Brianne, only your second day and you already almost failed. So, let's do this!

My second post. Yay! So let me start this post off with a little explanation, because I want you all to know what you're getting yourself into. I titled this post "Brie Says it All" because this is my way of telling you that I'm a bit of a ranter, and I like to talk a lot. Also, I normally always need a place to put all my random thoughts that I have during the day somewhere. Aren't you all just lucky! I'm sorry in advance for anything that may be boring.

So because I almost forgot, and because I really don't have a topic I'm going to talk about the weather. The weather? Really? Yes, really the weather.

So today was actually sunny and warm in the lower mainland(that's British Columbia, Canada in case you didn't know). Not just one or the other. Which is quite surprising because 5 days ago...it was snowing! Freaking snowing! But anyways, today. OMG! So I am happy. Because I missed the sun so much. Even though I was in Costa Rica for spring break, and it was mighty warm there and I have this nice little tan (and burns, but we won't go there), I still missed it here.

WARNING: TWILIGHT REFERENCE
Okay so I had this thought this afternoon at school when I noticed most people's clothing choices. It's like we live in Forks or something. I mean seriously, you get a little bit of sun and suddenly you have to wear the shortest shorts you own. I mean, I know you missed it, like I mentioned I do too, but come on! It's not like your not going to see it again.

Haha, okay...well yeah, that was a nice chat wasn't it? I thought so. See you tomorrow!
Brie

P.S. I was thinking of adding like a quote or possibly a song I would like to shed light on at the end of every blog, just to give everyone something useful to read (unlike my ramblings) and also something inspirational.

So here going my first quote from the wonderful Mr. Magorium from the movie Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium:

"Life is an occasion, rise to it."

1 comment:

  1. Not a bad second day, I will admit. I noticed a lot of people wearing shorts yesterday too. I still thought it was a little cold.

    ReplyDelete