Thursday, April 23, 2009

Something Peeptastic

Why, hello there. Long time no see. So I realize I've been gone for the past 4 or 5 days, and really I didn't mean to, it just happened and I just failed.

But anyways, I'm back! Hi!

So I was trying to log back onto my Blogger account, because normally my computer had all my passwords saved so I never have to actually remember them...but they all suddenly disappeared, so I actually spent about ten minutes trying to remember which e-mail I used, and then what password I used. Ugh! It was frustrating, but I created a new one that I hopefully won't forget (or hopefully won't have to anymore).

So looking for my inspiration for something to write, I did what my good friend Alex (link in the side bar --->) told me to do, and googled something. And so I also decided to google Peeps, like Alex also said, and guess what? The actually have their own website. I mean, an entire website dedicated to just Peeps. There are Easter Peeps, Valentine Peeps, Hallowe'en Peeps, and Holiday Peeps! They even have music! Which is awesome (the music itself AND the fact that they actually have music in the first place)!

It's sooo amazing, I haven't had much time to peruse it, because I finally found something to write about so...I just totally had to write about it. So because of this awesome, peeptastic thing that I found I need to part with the words said my my favourite Nerdfighters:

Don't forget to be awesome! ~ Hank & John Green

No comments:

Post a Comment