Thursday, April 9, 2009

Secrets and The Peak

I have a few things to say about yesterday's blog. First of all, I'm sorry. It was really late last night and I had no time to edit, and I really didn't want to anyways. Secondly, I was told by a certain source that it was spelled hoedown, not ho-down (thank you Jina). And last but not least, I was going to post a link, so that you could all see what the popcorn actually was. But I looked it up on Youtube, and well, there are some really disturbing videos out there titled "the popcorn dance". So I was going to describe it to you, but that would get confusing. But I will tell you that it involves a lot of jumping and bouncing and any other synonyms of those words. So yeah, it makes you very tired buts it's oh so fun to do with your friends. :)

So my first thing today is about my secret project. I've started a project that I really want to finish (beside this one), I just can't tell you what it is. I don't want to end up failing and than having everyone know that I did. But it will come up in a blog somewhere in the future, hopefully in the near future. Maybe next week. But anyways, I'm doing something, and I will be sooo happy if I can actually do it. And no, even if you are my friend you still have to wait. But yes, that's what I've been doing the most of the day. Either research on it, or actually doing work on it. So that's exciting.

Oh, I've get some interesting news, that I've known about for a while but haven't been able to actually check it out. It's a new radio station. If you live around the lower mainland check it out at 100.5 The Peak. Or if you can't get it, check it out online at www.thepeak.fm. This radio statio is new, so it's just getting started, but it has great music with lots of range. It's world class rock, so many different types of rock. I've been listening to it for most of the dayand I can say that I've enjoyed it emesly. So if you're into rock, this is definately a good place to be. And a bonus if I've not yet caught your intrest, is that this station has rarely any comercials. And if there are, they are normally very short. And I know, like mentioned before, I've been listening all day and the majority of it is actually music. Amazing, right? So what are you waiting for? Go check it out!

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

No comments:

Post a Comment