Friday, April 17, 2009

Fail

So, I think I had a pretty epic topic yesterday. But today, it seems I'm having problems. That's why I'm doing this so late. Also, I'm really not in the mood to write right now. *sigh* Lets see, lets see...what can I talk about today? Hmm...

Well I guess I could talk about my "secret project". Which actually isn't that awesome, except for the fact that I haven't failed yet, it's not finished though.

So what I'm doing is re-creating a pair of old jeans that I found in my drawers. They were really big on me, and baggy and stuff. So I made them into skinny's by hand sewing, which took a while. I advise using a sewing machine if you can, it's less hard work. They look pretty cool, so far. I can wear them and they actually look pretty natural and normal.

Now what I'm gonna do is distress them (this is the part I'm worried I'll mess up one) and then I'm also gonna try to cut the waist band off. I'm cutting the waist band off because they're really high waist-ed, and really ugly if you wear a shorter shirt. So, yeah. It's still a work in process but it's happening.

Wish me luck for the end result!

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." ~ Dr. Seuss

No comments:

Post a Comment