Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Popcorn: Deadly, But So Damn Addicting.

Ah, crap. *sigh* 30 minutes left, that's what I've got. So we should probably get started, hmm?

Uh, we started social dancing in PE last week, Friday to be exact, which I think is stupid. I mean why don't they start it on Monday like you normally do!? Okay, so I know that it probably has something to do with the fact that we have a pro-d day tomorrow and Monday and social dancing is only two weeks, but still...So anyways, normally we start social dancing before spring break but they decided to change it for some reason (I still have no idea), and uh, yeah.

Right, so for the people who PE our first semester, they do it the two weeks before winter break (did anyone realize that we have no Fall Break, I mean we've got Summer, we've got Spring, and we've got Winter, but no Fall! but thats for another time, what I was saying was...) and than we have this thing called a "ho-down" which takes place at lunch and everyone can come and dance, and it's really fun.

So okay getting to the point, this semester's "ho-down" (I seriously have no idea how to spell it) was today. And than I had PE right after. SO that means I had to do the Popcorn sooooo many times (because you can't stop, because everytime you hear the music you just have to do it, no matter how much you DON"T want too), which is so tiring and makes you all sweaty (eww!) and than you still have to dance with guys, and ugh it's just gross. But anyways, I just wanted to say that school today was tiring. With that, and my stupid Enlgish homework that I left at home and than when I went to hand it in at the end of the day after going back home to get it, my teacher walked right by my car. So now I have no idea what's going to happen with that. Also, I went bowling tonight, woo! It was fun.

This blog had no topic, whats so ever, and really it probably made no sense. But maybe, if I actually sit down and write it while I have more than 10 minutes (cause thats how much time left I have right now) I'll actually write something good, and possibly edit it. Hmm, maybe tomorrow? Well, you'll just have to wait to find out. And now, on with my parting words, hopefull this one will make you laugh...

Poncho Villa's last word before he died were: "Don't let it end like this! Tell them I said something!" (It's true, too)

2 comments: